Happy single hoop 230×165 mm
Fast Frames Happy single hoop 230×165 mm is a single Piece Hoops (no 7in1 Exchange arm Needed) for your Embroidery maschine. Easy to use stick on with adhesive backing on the frame bottom and ease to place a garment on top of hoop. Without having to force fabric into a hoop. Saves time!
This frames is great for large or heavy items like quilting squares, blankets, rugs, etc. Has an big embroidery field and other customization options. Sew then simply reverse the hoop to complete the remaining half of the design to take advantage of the length. The product is like the picture, however smaller.
General Instructions for using Fast Frames
- Lay backing under the frame. Cut backing slightly wider than the frame 1,5 cm all around. Using the frame as your gauge, your backing will fit the frame correctly each time.
- Turn the frame upside down. Peel the paper from the backing. Place the backing on the frame. Be sure to allow backing to extend past the sides and bottom of the frame. Fold the excess backing over the front edge of the frame.
- Attach the frame to the machine arms just as you would one of your hoops. The opening of the frame (with the backing attached) should be coming toward you. Trace your design for proper location. Be sure to leave enough room that the pressure foot does not pinch the garment on the inner edge of the frame.
- Remove the frame from the machine. Place item to be sewn on the exposed backing. Smooth fabric on the adhesive backing. Place frame on the machine and embroider.
- Tear sewn items from the backing. This sometimes requires both hands. Patch the hole with another piece f backing and continue.
- When embroidering down a long sleeve lined jacket, black office binder clips or clam clips may be used on the side of the frame to secure the outer garment and the lining together. This also helps when your fabric is water-resistant or you have a large bag.
- When sewing a rigid brief case or computer bag and you need to get down toward the bottom, use a golf ball in the corners to help hold the bag open for easier stitching.
- Liquid silicone can be dabbed on the needles to help keep the adhesive from sticking.
Have you tried it?
Fast Frames add-on frames there can work with many different machines, when you upgrade or change machines, often all you need to get up and going again is a new exchange arm. – cleverly thought out