Fast Frames opening hours online is 24/7 and delivers every day (except weekends and holidays) if we have your order before noon at 12:00, your order will be send right away.
SHOP has open:
Monday – Thursday 8:00 – 15:30
Friday 8:00 – 12:00
We answer mails within 24 hours, but not in weekends, holidays and vacation.
Holidays 2022 – 23
April 14. – 18. – Easter
May 13. –St. Prayer Day
May 26. – 27. – Kr. Ascension
June 6. – Pentecost
June 5. – Constitution Day (Sunday)
Week 29, 30 & 31 – Summer (11.7 – 29.7)
December 22. – January 2. 2023 – Christmas
If you need any help,
Contact ons E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fast Frames add-on frames will work with many different machines, when you upgrade or change machines, often all you need to get up and going again is a new exchange arm. – cleverly thought out
General Instructions for using Fast Frames
- Lay backing under the frame. Cut backing slightly wider than the frame 3/8″ to 1/2″ all around. Using the frame as your gauge, your backing will fit the frame correctly each time.
- Turn the frame upside down. Peel the paper from the backing. Place the backing on the frame. Be sure to allow backing to extend past the sides and bottom of the frame. Fold the excess backing over the front edge of the frame.
- Attach the frame to the machine arms just as you would one of your hoops. The opening of the frame (with the backing attached) should be coming toward you. Trace your design for proper location. Be sure to leave enough room that the pressure foot does not pinch the garment on the inner edge of the frame.
- Remove the frame from the machine. Place item to be sewn on the exposed backing. Smooth fabric on the adhesive backing. Place frame on the machine and embroider.
- Tear sewn items from the backing. This sometimes requires both hands. Patch the hole with another piece f backing and continue.