Amaya embroidery frame
General Instructions for using Fast Frames
- Lay backing under the frame. Cut backing slightly wider than the frame 1,5 cm all around. Using the frame as your gauge, your backing will fit the frame correctly each time.
- Turn the frame upside down. Peel the paper from the backing. Place the backing on the frame. Be sure to allow backing to extend past the sides and bottom of the frame. Fold the excess backing over the front edge of the frame.
- Attach the frame to the machine arms just as you would one of your hoops. The opening of the frame (with the backing attached) should be coming toward you. Trace your design for proper location. Be sure to leave enough room that the pressure foot does not pinch the garment on the inner edge of the frame.
- Remove the frame from the machine. Place item to be sewn on the exposed backing. Smooth fabric on the adhesive backing. Place frame on the machine and embroider.
- Tear sewn items from the backing. This sometimes requires both hands. Patch the hole with another piece f backing and continue.
Mounting Instructions for Fast Frames
Fast Frames are easy to use and attach to your machine Amaya embroidery frame arm.
Attach the 7 in 1 arm to the arms of the machine as you would your regular hoops. The center knob should be facing up and going back toward the machine. The 7 in 1 arm should lock into place using the circular and oval holes on the pins of your machine arms. The center knob (and pins) is where you attach the add-on frame you wish to use for the items being sewn.
You will need to do an outline (or trace) of your design to set the machine to center for each frame
Steps for Mounting
- Lay backing under the frame and line up as shown. Cut the backing, using the frame as your gauge, and your backing will fit with the frame correctly each time.
- Turn the frame upside down. Peel the paper from the backing. Place the backing on the frame. Be sure to allow backing to extend past the side and bottom of the frame.
- Fold the excess backing over the edge of the frame. This is needed to hold the garment in place.
- Your trace should already have been done, if not, do it now. Be sure to leave enough room that the pressure foot does not pinch the garment on the inner edge of the frame.
- Remove the frame from the machine. Insert frame into pocket. Smooth pocket on the adhesive backing. Place frame on the machine pulling the pocket open and around the bobbin case. Run your hand under the bobbin case to see if it is smooth. Cover rough heads of screws with cellophane tape.
- Sew. Tear garment away. Patch the hole with another piece of backing and continue.
Already own a 7 in 1 exchange system but own 2 machines? Purchase an extra exchange arm and cut your hooping down for less! Please check machine compatibility.
Showing all 2 results
Amaya Deep arm 400 mm (15½”)154.00 € excl tax Add to basket
Amaya Normal arm 400 mm (15″)Sale! excl taxAdd to basket
Showing all 2 results